ANPR (Automatic Number Plate Recognition)/LPR (License Plate Recognition)
LPR is a vehicle license plate recognition system (LPR system) used to identify and register vehicles that access or leave a parking lot, achieving greater control of vehicle license plates, therefore greater safety.
The automatic number plate recognition system is not only focused on parking but can be deployed in all facilities that need to control, monitor and keep a record of all vehicles that ingress certain access points. Examples are garages, shopping malls, tolls, hospitals, secure locations and many more.
Advantages of ANPR/LPR
• High plate recognition reliability.
• LPR system suitable for cars, motorcycles and trucks.
• Increases vehicle safety and control.
• Automatic access through license plate
• Comprehensive ANPR system.
• Compatible with accesses by smartphone